We are regularly asked does The SkinBase Facial™ work as a successful anti-ageing treatment? In one word, yes.Microdermabrasion can provide the perfect option – especially for those wanting to regain their youthful looks without invasive surgical procedures.
The SkinBase Facial™ targets the top layers of the skin, called the "epidermis". As new cells are created, they push the older, ageing dead cells up and eventually off the body. Microdermabrasion removes ageing skin cells and damaged skin layers to reveal fresher, younger looking skin and a dazzling complexion. The anti ageing microdermabrasion procedure is simple and effective, and it can rejuvenate your ageing skin's appearance in a short time with little or no discomfort.
The SkinBase Facial™ is ideally suited for a person who has ageing skin or skin that has been damaged by over-exposure to the sun. We're all looking for an anti ageing treatment that actually works and microdermabrasion treatments polish and soften the skin, reducing fine lines and age spots on the face. The process is used to treat areas prone to fine lines and wrinkles. Often these lines are next to the eyes, on the cheeks, on the forehead, and the area around the mouth.
Why The SkinBase Facial™ as an Anti Ageing Treatment for Ageing Skin?
- It is a simple, straightforward and painless anti ageing treatment for ageing skin
- It is as effective as many more invasive surgical procedures, such as laser skin resurfacing, and does not require anaesthesia
- It enables you to return to your daily routine (with younger looking skin!) with minimal disruption after treatment
- It works on all types of ageing skin, including dark skin and sensitive skin
- You’re left with glowing, radiant skin and younger looking skin - it's the one stop shop answer to anti ageing skin care